Position Finance volunteer
Shift Full Time
Reporting to Finance officer -complince
Coordinates with Country finance coordinator/Area Finance Officers/Assistants
All INTERSOS employees are expected to perform their roles and responsibilities according to the INTERSOS charter of values, code of ethics, PSEA and Child Protection policies. The job description is
mandatory for all positions within INTERSOS and shall be signed by the employee within the first week of employment.
Purpose/objective of the position:
Ensures that all department documents are properly prepared, validated and stored. Provides the means for tracking the needed documents and updates the relevant records on a regular basis. In addition to maintaining the online database by scanning all relevant documents and upload them through the appropriate channels.
- Ensure that hard-copies records are labelled and systemized correctly for easy access and retrieval.
- Report and follow-up on all the missing/needed documents in finance department records with the Area finance Officers/Assistants coordinator.
- Support the finance Coordinator in audit preparation by preparing, arranging any audit related documents/records.
- Update the online document tracker on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and close the files for each project report.
- Ensure that all files contain the standard documentation and are placed in the right order and contain the report file check list.
- Support in printing and scanning of the documentation based on need.
- Other task can be assigned by CFC or DCFC area finance officer when it requires.
Education and professional experience:
- High school graduated, Fresh graduated from any relative education .
Competencies: (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- MS Officer literacy (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- General computer literacy (Windows, Email, and Google Drive)
- Personal organization
- High confidentiality
- Proactive and autonomous
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team.
- Arabic (written and spoken) & English (basic)
- Kurdish language
- Address Erbil
- How to apply INTERSOS is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right for everyone to apply to its vacancies without any discrimination. For those interested and who meet the required criteria, please apply below. Kindly note that: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Your resume must be uploaded in PDF format. INTERSOS is reviewing applications on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the mentioned closing date. The preference will be given to qualified candidates from the recruitment area.