View more 2 weeks ago
The Position is responsible for recording fixed assets entries and reconciling assigned accounts in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with company policies. The position is responsible for accurate maintenance of the fixed asset system, processing, and booking journal entries for asset additions, retirements and transfers, depreciation analysis, asset retirement obligation analysis, and new branches/entities set up.
- Monitor daily internal usages to transform them into fixed assets or operational expenditures and update the ERP system accordingly.
- Monitor daily returns from sites to re-enter them into inventory with their remaining cost and update the system accordingly.
- Retire or adjust assets based on the new, similar assets that are being added.
- Ensure transactions are recorded, reviewed, presented, and supported in accordance with company policies, generally accepted accounting principles, and financial controls.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of transactions in the general ledger accounts
- Identify and code capital invoices for payment processing.
- Process and book journal entries for asset additions, retirements, and transfers within the fixed asset sub-ledger in a timely manner.
- Calculate and journalize depreciation accruals.
- Complete monthly account reconciliations.
- Perform fixed asset closing procedures.
- BA in Accounting or any related field
- .2+ Years related experience in accounting field.
- Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken.
- Good computer skills and experience using spreadsheet
- Good ERP system and other software tools, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Understanding in all Business Operations.
- Financial Statements and Processes.