Baghdad Tourism Island is looking to hire an experienced Fleet Manager to make sure that the construction company’s heavy vehicles are in excellent shape to keep performing effectively, constantly and inexpensively. Our heavy vehicles fleet include excavators, forklifts, pick-up trucks, dump trucks, pavers, loaders, and bulldozers. The Manager will also be in charge of leading and supervising our excellent team of Mechanics and Drivers.
- Organizes for the on-time procurement of parts, supplies, tools and machinery;
- Administers periodic inspections of maintenance records;
- Provides leadership to workshop Mechanics and Drivers;
- Maintain fuel, oil and other critical operations consumables to agreed minimum/maximum stock levels;
- Prepare and present maintenance/vehicle reports at meetings;
- Conduct vehicle safety inspections;
- Administer trainings and staff meetings as required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role;
- Experience in leading a heavy vehicle workshop;
- Experience in fleet management;
- Problem solving skills, strategic thinker, attention to detail;
- Strong Diagnosis Skills.
- Address Baghdad, Iraq
- How to apply Qualified Candidates should submit their CVs (PDF or Word) to [email protected] with Fleet Manager in the subject line of the email.