PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF ROLE
The Fleet Sales Consultant will ensure an extraordinary client experience. They will contribute to vehicles sales goals through fleet markets. We are seeking a dynamic personality and will train the right candidate.
- Consulting with customers to determine their wants and needs in a new vehicle.
- Demonstrating an understanding that business is built on excellent customer satisfaction and being committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of new products, features and accessories available, and explaining their benefits to customers.
- Assist in prospecting and qualifying new fleet accounts.
- Complete all aspects of the sales process, including delivery of the vehicle.
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
- Pay visit to customers on their premises or as instructed on required basis.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product in’s and out’s, eager to improve
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Professionalism – Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Strong ability to initiate, establish, and nurture meaningful relationships with customers.
- Detail-orientated, precise organization, and exceptional follow-up.
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends.
- Must have 3 years of experience in automotive industry.
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must speak Kurdish, Arabic, and English.
- Address Gulan Street, Erbil, Iraq USD Month
- How to apply Interested candidates to send their CVs to [email protected] with email title "Fleet Sales Consultant"