We are currently looking for dynamic, and self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Food & Beverage Coordinator you are responsible to support the Food & Beverage Management in the day-to-day operation by performing administrational and operational tasks, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Assist in controlling and analyzing quality levels of products and service, guest satisfaction, merchandising and marketing, operating costs and sanitation
• Establish and maintain effective employee relations
• Develop formal training plans and conduct on the job training sessions for Food & Beverage Department employees
• Assist with the compilation of new menus and beverage lists
• Attend and contribute to weekly Food & Beverage departmental meetings
• Inform the Food & Beverage Department on a daily basis of all relevant information on operational matters
• Oversee the preparation, presentation and service of Food and Beverage products to ensure highest quality at all times
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with a maximum of one year experience in a similar role. You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and a wide familiarity with Micros would be desirable. Previous experiences in minor leadership and supervisory roles are a definite plus.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results