We are currently seeking for ambitious, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
As an Outlet Manager, you are responsible for effectively managing all activities within the restaurant and bar, in order to ensure optimum results are achieved across all facets of the operation, in line with Departmental targets, policies and procedures.
- Supervise good customer service and serve Guests according to Hotel standard in order to ensure Guest satisfaction
- Identify training needs and propose training plans in order to maintain standard of service
- Plan and conduct on and off job training on monthly basis in order to achieve service standard and knowledge of staff
- Attend daily briefing or meetings and ensure proper communication down to team to ensure Guest inquiries
- Involve in outlet promotional activities
- Create new promotions in order to attract Guests and meet revenue target
- Prepare duty rota according to the forecast in order to ensure adequate manpower for operational needs
- Evaluate performance of team and initiate promotions or internal transfers
- Resolve Guests’ complaints directly or consults with restaurant manager to maintain Guest satisfaction
- Train personal grooming standard and monitor the weekly checklist in order to keep professional appearance
- Monitor hygiene and cleanliness standards in the outlet and upkeep of all service equipment as per Hotel standard
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of two years experiences in a similar role. You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English and Arabic, along with excellent presentation skills.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a solid food & beverage background and the passion for quality and excellence. You will be outgoing, creative and eager to share your desire to achieve highest quality service standards with guests and team members and you should possess following competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results