We are currently seeking for ambitious, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who assist to organize and direct a team that develops top quality of food & beverage products with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
As a Food & Beverage Outlets Manager, you are responsible to assist the Director of Food & Beverage for the short and long term planning and the management of the food & beverage operations in the front and heart of house to achieve customer satisfaction and quality service while meeting / exceeding financial goals and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Monitor guest feedback in relation to service, products and promotions and review according with the Director of Food & Beverage / Food & Beverage Manager
• Oversee all the training activities of the Food & Beverage Department in conjunction with the Employee Development Department
• Review and control the weekly payroll and overtime sheets for all the Food & Beverage outlets and monitor according to the budgets established
• Consult all outlet managers on operating requirements and quality standards
• Be proactive during service peak times maintaining a highly visible profile in outlets
• Confer with the Director of Food & Beverage / Food & Beverage Manager on reports, forecasts, budget, marketing plan, festivals and special promotions
• Keep abreast of competitive trends, new products and the legislation requirements
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of two years experiences in a similar role. You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a solid food & beverage background and the passion for quality and excellence. You will be creative and eager to share your desire to achieve highest quality service standards with guests and team members and you should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results