We are seeking a dedicated and experienced professional to join our team as a Food Safety & Quality System Leader at Fusteka Group. You will be responsible for overseeing and enhancing our food safety and quality management systems to ensure the highest standards are met throughout our operations.
- Develop and implement comprehensive food safety and quality management systems.
- Monitor and continuously improve existing food safety and quality programs.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections to ensure compliance with regulations and standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address food safety and quality issues.
- Provide training and guidance to employees to promote a culture of food safety and quality.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, regulations, and best practices to drive continuous improvement.
- Ensures implementation of food safety (HACCP) & quality management systems procedures and Lead the FS team.
- Monitors compliance and reports any non-conformance.
- Appropriately communicate food safety controls & quality management procedures and monitors the compliance and progress of the recommended action plans.
- Apply action plans for quality assurance in the plant and monitors the procedures implementation.
- Monitor CIP parameters efficiency and set a plan for CIP validation audits.
- Monitor the Food Safety equipment’s performance.
- Set Food Safety preventive maintenance targets and monitor the performance of the monthly implementation.
- Lead the Document control, awareness of Food safety and QMS for the staff.
- Animation for Quality, food safety, cleaning & sanitation programs, Pest control activities in the sites
- Follow up with Iraqi and International regulations for the standards and update.
- Bachelor’s Food Sciences, Veterinary Medicine, Microbiological or Chemistry sciences.
- 3-5 years proven experience in food safety and quality management.
- Knowledge of food safety regulations and standards (PRP’s, GMP’s, ISO 9001 & FSSC 22000 implementation and audits).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- Relevant certifications (e.g., Certified Food Safety Professional) are a plus.
- To have work experience in food or pharmaceutical factories.
- Address Iraq - Basra
- Salary Offer N\A USD N\A Month
- How to apply If you believe you possess the qualifications and experience required for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter to [firstname.lastname@example.org] with the subject line "Food Safety & Quality System Leader Application.
- Job Reference N\A