We are HIRING!!, RAWNAQ ALDUR is looking for a talented franchisee sales manager who is passionate about sales and building awareness about our brands, our ideal candidate has experience in developing and sales. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Studying the market needs on an ongoing basis and trying to find new items for the brands owned by the company.
- Continuous work on establishing public relations for the benefit of the company and trying to target the widest category of investors for the purpose of selling the company’s brands as franchisee branches inside and outside Iraq.
- Follow up on the new branches that have been sold as franchisee until its lunched officially and work in coordination with the Operation Department.
- Strengthening marketing strategies to raise awareness about the brands owned by the company by coordinating with the Marketing Department.
- Submitting development proposals to the operation department, for example (adding new products, changing the packaging, … etc.).
- Cooperating with the Operation Department to create new brands by conducting a study on the new suggested brand and the market needs.
- Continuous work on developing the brands owned by the company by making continuous studies on the competitive market and defining the target groups for each brand.
- Create data for all brands branches, containing complete branches data (the brands within each branch, the opening date, the exact address, …. etc.)
- Any other related tasks assigned to it through the general management of the company.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Accuracy and honesty in work.
- excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration or any other related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in business development or sales.
- How to apply How to apply: Please send your updated resume to the email: [email protected] Mentioning in the subject line “ franchisee sales manager”