View more 4 days ago
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Elicit Guest feedback and preferences, regarding Hotel services and ensures action is initiated on the same to maximize Guest satisfaction.
- Ensure maximum room revenue through up-selling within stipulated guidelines, therefore optimizing the sale of room inventory, while controlling room availability in high occupancy periods
- Active involvement in promoting and selling companies loyalty program, Food & Beverage events, in house facilities and Hotel company partners
- Lead and coach the team towards achieving the highest levels of exceptional Guest service and colleagues satisfaction results, through the application of all corporate and property standards and policies
- Ensure that all accounting auditing practices are in line with company practices, governmental requirements and checks audits and registration cards before sending them to accounts
- Focus on a strong follow up and extra attention to the Police requirements in sending Guest information as per provided standards, assuring no fines are received
- Handle Guest complaints and assists in maintaining smooth relationships between management and Guests by resolving problems arising from Guest complaints and attending to their requests or queries with dispatch immediately.
- Know all the emergency procedures and general crisis situation management, including fire and emergency procedures, procedures for handling of Fire Panel, ensuring Guest and staff safety is followed by all team members.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Planning for Business
- Understanding Differences
- Customer Focus Effective Communication
- Supervising People
- Supervising Operations
- Drive for Result