We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Front Office professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Front Desk Team Leader, you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring that their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Receive guests in a professional and friendly manner, satisfying guest expectations from arrival through to departure.
• Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery.
• Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels.
• Maintain good working relationship with all Front Office employees with particular emphasis on Front Desk Agents and Guest Services.
• Supervise all Front Desk employees ensuring guests are taken care of in a professional and friendly manner.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of hotel and local services and supply information and respond to guest queries.
• Verify all cashier closures of Front Desk Agents on shift end for billing and attachment accuracy.
• Ensure all guest registrations are completed and correspond with Opera PMS guest information.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel. Excellent written and spoken English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials. Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results