Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building responsive Web Pages
- Implement solutions that are user responsive and efficient.
- Turn UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs
- Work with back-end developers to integrate UI components with APIs and databases
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Maintaining and improving websites
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Collaborate with Back-End Developers.
- Working with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Learn about new technologies and stay up to date with current best practices.
HTML + CSS
Vue.js, React JS, or Angular JS
Understanding of Agile Methodologies
Adobe Photoshop, XD Design, and Figma
- Time management
- Strategic planning
- Organization Skills
- Problem solving
- Documentation and Reporting Skills.
- Work under pressure
- communication skills
- Team Work
- Address Airport Street, Baghdad, Iraq
- How to apply To Apply: • Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs via [email protected] • The subject of the email should be TM-23-0014 • Please make sure to follow the subject so that your CV will be reviewed • ALTAMEER is an equal-opportunity employer and Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. • Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email or phone call. • Unsuccessful candidates will not get a reply. • The Closing date is 24th January 2024.
- Job Reference TM-23-0014