COMPANY MISSION & VISION
Myrtle is a financial company that aims to digitise trade and investment in the financial sector in Kurdistan and throughout Iraq.
Digitising & connecting all of Iraq and Kurdistan Financial system to the global to the global economical network
Providing the best financial services in the most efficient and efficient way.
ROLE IN THE COMPANY
We are looking for a frontend developer who is highly skilled with Vue.js. Your primary focus will be designing and developing user-facing web applications and components. You’ll implement them with the Vue.js framework, following generally accepted practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including back-end developers.
The Front Web Developer will be reporting to Technical Manager
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js.
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- Optimizing your application for performance
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue 3, Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass.
- Familiarity and experience with Bootstrap and other UI Libraries such as Vuetify, Materialize…etc.
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Familiar and experienced with Git or any version control software.
- Ability to create, design and edit graphics using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Experience with Ionic framework or Flutter.
- Familiarity with Laravel framework especially Blade’s templating engine.
- Experience with Google PWA standards, and the ability to follow their guidelines and best practices.
- Address AB Building,English Village,Kurdistan,Erbil,Iraq USD Month
- How to apply Applicants may submit an updated CV/Covering letter attached no later than the 28th Feb 2023 to the following email address: [email protected] Please mention in your email the job title in the subject line: Front Web Developer. We strongly encourage you to submit your application as early as possible. Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply for these positions. ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
- Job Reference MYR-EBL-02