On behalf of our client, GMAC is looking to hire a local candidate for the position of “UI/UX Designer” to work with one of the leading Digital Banking companies.
Contract Duration: Yearly (3 Months Probation) Deadline: 25 Feb2021
Salary Range: Negotiable Working Days: 5 days/week
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe XD and Sketch
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated CV (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “UI/UX Designer” - Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.