On behalf of our client, GMAC is looking to hire a local candidate for the position of “Python (Django) Developers” to work with one of the leading Digital Banking companies.
Contract Duration: Yearly (3 Months Probation) Deadline: 25 Feb2021
Salary Range: Negotiable Working Days: 5 days/week
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.).
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications:
- Experience: Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Django.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated CV (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “Python (Django) Developers” - Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.