On behalf of our client, GMAC is looking to hire a local candidate for the position of “PHP (Laravel) Developers” to work with one of the leading Digital Banking companies.
Contract Duration: Yearly (3 Months Probation) Deadline: 25 Feb2021
Salary Range: Negotiable Working Days: 5 days/week
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
- Collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to create a PHP based web application
- Design and develop server-side logic using Laravel
- Define and maintain the database
- Create reusable, effective, and scalable PHP code
- Implement security and data protection measures
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications:
- Experience: 3+ years of professional experience in Laravel web framework within PHP programming language
- Proficient in SQL schema design, SOLID principles, and REST API design
- Proficient understanding of software testing using one or more related frameworks (e.g. PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Laravel (PHP web framework)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of API design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated CV (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “PHP (Laravel) Developers” - Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.