On behalf of our client, GMAC is looking to hire a local candidate for the position of “Android/iOS Developers” to work with one of the leading Digital Banking companies.
Contract Duration: Yearly (3 Months Probation) Deadline: 25 Feb2021
Salary Range: Negotiable Working Days: 5 days/week
We are looking for an Android/iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android/iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications:
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in Android/iOS Development.
- Strong knowledge of Android/iOS SDK, different versions of Android/iOS, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated CV (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “Android/iOS Developers” - Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.