On behalf of our client, GMAC is looking to hire a local candidate for the position of “Frontend (Vuejs) Developers” to work with one of the leading Digital Banking companies.
Contract Duration: Yearly (3 Months Probation) Deadline: 25 Feb2021
Salary Range: Negotiable Working Days: 5 days/week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing user-facing applications using Vue.js.
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries.
- Optimizing your application for performance.
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows.
- Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Vue.js and all project dependencies.
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices.
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications:
- Experience: 2+ years of experience in frontend (Vuejs) development.
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM.
- Familiarity with the Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js.
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Familiarity with automated testing, specifically testing frameworks such as Jest or Mocha.
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git.
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated CV (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “Frontend (Vuejs) Developers” - Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.