Duties & Responsibilities:
- Able to work with various GIS software’s (QGIS, ArcGIS, …)
- Coordinate efforts/tasks with other departments to facilitate process
- Apply and maintain GIS standards
- Define required of GIS visuals, coordinate them with stakeholders and share latest tools, and GIS updates.
- Ensure that internal schedules are met for project/proposal/tasks deliverables
- Provide all office support for outdoor team
- Follow up team attendance on daily basis
- Prepare required studies & presentations requested by section supervisor/manager.
- Monitor any tickets or delayed tasks due to coordination issues and escalate to Manage, and Handle
- escalated delays and coordinate with different parties to achieve speed in finalizing the tasks
- Handle general administrative activities to support the business
- Analyze distribution of resources and coordinating the efforts of team members to deliver milestones according to plan.
- Generate many types of documents, including requirement specifications, contracts, schedules, design specifications, meeting agendas.
BSc in Business Admin or any related field.