This position is responsible for managing FTTH zones in all governorate’s sales activities including sales target achievement, customer acquisition, user growth profitability, sales operations management as well as customer satisfaction.
- Work with join venture and B2C teams to define FTTH zone countrywide and build a database for all sales leads.
- Ensure that all FTTH commercial survey are conducted with high level of accuracy and submitted to Management.
- Manage the pricing offers methodology.
- Negotiate and finalize contracts by liaising with Legal Affairs as and when required.
- Build strong network and create reports with key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Generate revenue & user growth, enable achievement of customer acquisition, profit, and market share targets across FTTH zone.
- Maintaining the highest customer satisfaction rate (end user), communicating with clients regularly, maintaining full support to ensure all requests are handled effectively.
- Prevent customer (end-user) retention to avoid churn that have impact on revenue and user growth through direct contact with customer as a part of the contract agreement.
- Recommend strategies and plans for upselling for the existing accounts to maximize the revenue.
- Provide expertise and consultation to assist with difficult customer problems and participates in important negotiations.
- Attending international festivals, events, conferences and meetings to represent the company.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to the direct manager showing major updates related to FTTH Business.
- Update direct sales department with all active zone with all activities.
- Coordinate with concerned department to provide vouchers, stock and design.
- Ensure that all vouchers sales transection is collected and settled with finance in case of direct sales with end user.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs