This position is responsible for ensuring acceptance of implementation in accordance with planned design and specs (handover to repetition) and network quality by driving continuous improvement and reduction of quality issues to position for life FTTH network.
- Responsible for product quality assessment and improvement, Works with Process Engineers, Operations management and employees to improve the product quality through standard practices, process control and understanding customer requirements.
- Develops quality plans that initiated by Quality team management and methods for inspection, observation and evaluation.
- Acts as a liaison between project Engineer, Technical support Engineer and sales to ensure service conformance and customer satisfaction.
- Performs acceptance process according to the check list equipped with required tools and devices for test and measuring according to agreed criteria.
- Measure the optical signal strength to ensure adequate performance.
- Lead and drive quality issues to closure with proper urgency in order to minimize impact to service. Lead technical meetings and investigations.
- Lead Corrective Action Request (CAR) activities and complete follow-up evaluations to determine completion and effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Lead Preventive maintenance (PM) activities and complete follow-up evaluations to determine completion and effectiveness of Preventive actions.
- Gather and analyse test and measurement data in order to make recommendations for adjustments to FTTH network design, acceptance process and equipment, and quality procedures.
- Must be trustworthy in all areas of profession and personal performance.
- Ensures that technical standards and work instructions to ensure product quality and NPS requirements are implemented and followed.
- Interface with the Quality Manager as well as the Technical Service Group to translate customer quality requirements to the mill, gather data and analyse any trials.
- Perform field staking, and make plan for visit by consider network database through required assistance tools mapping software QGIS, designing digital maps with geographic data, excel file
- Proactive review of outside plant facilities to determine necessary upgrades and enhancements.
- Serve as primary technical adviser during maintenance assignment as needed.
- Point of contact for escalations, providing timely/quality communication regarding the Quality snags, internally and externally.
- Collaborate with leadership to build and develop Quality plans to enable business objectives.
- Provide leadership/mentorship in areas of continuous improvement and the ability to build world class support.
- FTTH design concepts, theories, and practices, Capacity plan, accepted power loss, FDT & FAT functions, optical Fiber cable installation, path type Min trench Micro trench direct buried and Aerial.
- Document FTTH network layout and design.
- Prepare Quality reports as per Quality plan.
• Bachelor of Engineer in Computer/Telecommunication/Electrical/Civil Engineering or related.
Years of Experience
- 0-1 years of experience.
Language level :
•Good Command of English and Arabic- Written and Spoken
Microsoft Skills :
• Good Command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, Email)
• Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team of Telecom, engineers and IP network.
• Basic civil work knowledge
a. Cement pre-pouring activities
b. Cement pouring activities
c. Cement post-pouring activities
d. Concrete slump test – procedure
e. Concrete compressive strength – procedure
• Fiber optic cable
a. Fiber optic splice skills (fusion splice)
b. OTDR using
c. Power meter using
• Quality management system – Civil