Overall Objective of the Job:
Provides legal and administrative support to the General Administration Manager by performing various tasks and responsibilities.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Advising the general administration and the general attorney regarding the duties of the general administration departments.
- Interview the competencies of candidates to work in the Group’s General Administration in Basra and in cooperation with the Human Resources Department.
- Proposing a solution to the immediate dilemma in cooperation with the directors of departments in the general administration.
- Follow up the completion of official events that need to be followed up and according to the guidance of the respected Attorney General.
- Participate in the committees formed in the General Administration for technical and administrative purposes.
- Submit proposals that serve the work of the public administration in all aspects and contribute to the preparation of the necessary plans.
- Representing the group in conferences and technical workshops when needed
- Supervising the work of lawyers to complete the recruitment of foreign labor.
- Supervising lawyers to complete the payment of monthly social security amounts.
- Follow up with the project engineer regarding obtaining approvals and completing the work related to them.
- Provide support and support to branch managers regarding their legal requirements.
- Submit daily achievements reports to the general administration at the group’s headquarters in Baghdad.
- Follow up the requirements of occupational and health safety in the branches of companies and after-sales service workshops.
- Follow up and supervise the tasks and duties of the media and public relations in coordination with the Media and Public Relations Department in the General Administration at the Group’s headquarters.
- Coordinate all the needs of the contracting department in Basra for all SG companies whenever needed.
- To perform any other related task to his position as per the request of the line manager.
Educational Level/ Required Certificates:
– Bachelor’s degree in law, business administration, or a related field.
- 10 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in the governmental sector.
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong knowledge of labor laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- How to apply Interested Applicants, please apply your profile to (email@example.com) titling your email with (General Administration Assistant _ Basra)