Toters is a reliable on-demand delivery tech platform that allows customers to deliver anything from anywhere right to their doorstep. From logistics to technology, design, and support we strive to offer our customers and partners the best experience both online and offline. Today, we are delivering to tens of thousands of happy customers every month from trusted partner stores.
In this role, you’ll be part of the Operations Team of Toters which operates a particular market. Toters is about delivering convenience to customers, and while this means delivering food quickly with zero mistakes, it also means we we’re going to deliver their other needs, from groceries, to flowers and even a portable phone charger when all they’ve got it 3% left. This is possible because we’ve built a solid tech platform that connects our customers, shoppers, and merchant partners seamlessly. We synchronize and orchestrate the entire delivery process, so our customers and partners don’t worry about anything else.
As a General Manager at Toters, you will take full responsibility for a market, which means you will run a startup within the Toters startup. You will own a P&L and a budget, and are expected to build a team (with the help of our central HR function). Together, the expectation is to grow the Toters operation within the market while ensuring healthy levels of efficiency and unit economics. You are required to problem-solve and make strategic decisions to reach scale with Toters-caliber delivery quality. While you’ll be getting a lot of help along the way, you are expected to be independent, a good communicator, and a self-starter
- Build and grow the Toters operation within your market (with support from Toters HR)
- Take full responsibility of P&L and budget, achieving the scale and efficiency KPIs set out in the Toters business plan
- Guide your team to achieve their objectives
- Come up with innovative ideas for local campaigns for user acquisition and growth
- Ensure Toters has sufficient supply of shoppers and couriers
- Be the face for business development with partner restaurants and merchants
- Conduct root-cause analysis for issues and make quick decisions to avoid bottlenecks and unlock growth
- 5+ years of experience in top-tier consulting, investment banking, project management, engineering, or a startup
- Proven experience in solving problems and proposing solutions
- Proven experience implementing solutions. You need to be a doer and show it not just tell us you are one
- Ability to lead and inspire. Charismatic and postive thinking
- Prior experience managing a team of professionals at various levels of an organization