Government & Regulatory Affairs Coordinator will develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Monitoring legislation and regulations related to the products or services offered by the company.
- Reviewing proposals to ensure that they meet legal requirements and that they are within budget.
- Providing training to employees on new laws, regulations, or policies that may affect their job function.
- Researching and drafting responses to questions regarding regulations or laws related to the companys products or services.
- Ensuring that the companys operations comply with regulations by monitoring regulatory developments and communicating with relevant departments within the company.
- Developing or modifying product labels or other marketing materials to comply with government requirements.
- Coordinating with legal counsel to ensure that all products meet safety standards and are in compliance with regulations.
- Reviewing scientific data to determine its relevance to regulatory decisions.
- Monitoring compliance with international, national, and local laws and regulations regarding ethical business practices.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards.
- Intermediary knowledge and experience in Regulatory Laws.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint).
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)
Number Of Positions
2-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Law or related field.