This Government & Regulatory Affairs Manager is responsible for key strategic contracts and agreements with regional government & regulatory authorities ensuring compliance of the company policies and activities with the regulatory requirements. Furthermore, provide expertise on new regulations that will affect the current business.
- In charge of key contracts and agreements with government agencies related to service contracts ensuring compliance of the company policies and activities with the government regulations, regulatory authorities, and other statutory bodies in regards to contracts and services provided.
- Provide research information related to changes in regulatory requirements impacting the organization operations in the country.
- Attend the meetings with government individuals related to company business, and accompany the Regulatory and Government Affairs Directorate in the meetings with high officials in the Government for negotiation.
- Manage relations with Government departments handling company serving as a point of contact to manage the details needed to ensure efficient and smooth operations.
- Preparing presentations and demos and to present our services and products to the government.
- Provide insight regarding regulatory requirements when introducing a new service or product.
- Ensure communication of all aspects of the product and service during the presentation focusing on technical aspects of the job.
- Ensure all posts are received/delivered on time and responded, keeping the best image of the company.
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members towards achieving organizational goals.
- Ability to analyze complex situations, identify problems, and develop and implement effective solutions.
- Capability to make sound decisions based on available data and using critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to effectively communicate with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, plan projects, and manage resources effectively.
- Ability to build and manage a high-performing team, including delegation, coaching, and mentoring.
- commitment to maintaining high ethical standards and integrity in all interactions.
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)
Number Of Positions
5-10 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Law or related field
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs