Interacting and communicating with internal/external regulatory organizations and authorities to expedite official works and requests follow-up.
- Coordinating and completing reports required by federal agencies, maintaining complex files and electronic document management systems and working with regulatory teams to obtain approval for company services according to the license.
- Contributing to the development of day-to-day official work flow and analyzing regulatory procedures.
- Supervising the implementation of procedures for ongoing/new official correspondence in order to attain regulatory approvals/feedback within the required timeframe.
- Supervising the preparation of regulatory documentation while coordinating with the concerned functions & teams to ensure documents comprehensiveness before submission to regulatory organizations.
- Liaising with regulatory organizations to submit and approve new services to maintain existing licenses.
- Preparation, submission & follow up any variation needed for any correspondence.
- Collecting and evaluating data and getting advice on legal and constraints related to new correspondence.
- Supervising the preparation of regulatory affairs database to include daily correspondence list to be able to measure team performance.
- Coordinate with central regulatory team and other concerned departments to fulfill all correspondence requirements.
- Review the preparation of official documents and ensuring the unambiguous of the content for all submitted documents as well as following up on changing regulations in order to maintain the license of already registered services intact.
- The ability to pay close attention to details in order to thoroughly review processes, data and identify issues.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal & external parties.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Arabic (required)
- English (required)
- Kurdish (preferred)
Number Of Positions
3-5 years of work experience in relevant field.
Bachelor in Law or relevant field.