Zain Iraq is actively recruiting to hire a Government Sales Account Executive who is responsible for handling day to day sales activities in an efficient and timely manner whilst achieving a high level of customer satisfaction. The jobs are also responsible for having direct interaction with current and potential government and business customers making inquiries or seeking information on products and/or services.
increasing revenue with existing Government accounts in your account list through selling VF voice products, services & solution.
Responsible for developing, winning, with the main purpose of driving penetration in the accounts and increase customer satisfaction through a proactive, customized, personalized relationship.
- Understand the Gov. Sales and plans and participate in the achievement of objectives and targets
- Implement the Gov. Sales policies and procedures
- Maintain Gov. Sales information libraries where needed, identify new sources of information, respond to ad hoc requests for data, information, or analysis
- Deal with current customers and respond to sales inquiries/complaints via phone calls/e-mails/website/customer visits efficiently and effectively in line with established policies and procedures to ensure customer satisfaction and increase customer loyalty to Zain IQ
- Acquire new government and business customers and search for new leads to increase sales and hence revenues
- Ensure customers are aware of the full range of Zain IQ services/products/offers/renewals which may be relevant to their needs to increase sales and customer satisfaction
- Maintain good relationships with customers to ensure business continuity and growth
- Interact with Account Senior Executives and Account Managers, keeping them informed of relevant inquiries and providing back-up and administrative support to ensure the efficiency of sales operations
- Accurately complete all sales-related administrative details for efficiency
- Coordinate with relevant Departments on billing transactions to finalize the customer’s payment on the system.
- Update sales leads and sales forecasts information on the sales application to ensure accuracy of the information at all times
What Do You Need to Qualify
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration-related field or equivalent
- Up to 2 years of experience in the related field
- Serving our customer
- Achievement Driven
- Team Work
- Information seeking
- Problem Solving and Creativity
- Relationship Building
- Oral and Written Communication
- Technology Application
- Sales Management
Zain is the pioneer of mobile telecommunications in the Middle East. We began life in 1983 in Kuwait as the region’s first mobile operator, and since the initiation of our expansion strategy in 2003, we have expanded rapidly. Today, we are a leading mobile voice and data services operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern and African countries with a workforce of over 6,000 providing a comprehensive range of mobile voice and data services to over 47.6 million active individual and business customers as of June 30, 2020.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, or gender.