Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently looking for recent Graduate Civil Engineer to join our team in Basra, Iraq
In this graduate program you will work for one of the world’s largest multinational engineering companies and get the opportunity to be involved in world class projects in Basra with some of the best people in the world
- Gain hands on experience in your discipline and make an impact from day one
- Develop expertise in your field of study, within a fast-paced and complex project environment
- Work with world-class industry experts
- Gain varied understanding of your core discipline through hands on experience
- Gain increased awareness of strengths and areas of development to support professional and personal growth
- Learn fundamentals of health, safety and environment principles
- Apply your learning into knowledge
Skills / Qualifications
Skills / Qualifications
- As a successful member of the 2023 graduate program, you will have completed your Engineering Degree for 2023 with an average score of 70% or higher
- Possess a range of skills and talents and be willing to experiment in areas outside your comfort zone
- Enjoy working at a fast pace
- Be passionate about growth and learning
- Be driven to discover and innovate new ways to get things done
- Be goal-orientated, brave and ambitious; be committed to leaving places better than they were before you arrived
- Be open to inspiring and being inspired by your team and peers
- Enjoy working in a project-based, collaborative environment
- Be agile and flexible when dealing with a constantly changing environment
- Demonstrate a commitment to Wood’s value
- Applicants must have full work rights in Basra to be considered for this role.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Join the Talent Community
Interested in working for Wood? Take the first step today by joining our talent community. By joining the community, your chances of matching to the right role are increased, as our recruiters search the community daily to match open positions with member profiles.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!