Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations –UOSSM– is a union of humanitarian medical aid and relief, non- -profit, non-governmental, organization. It was founded in January 2012, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework aiming to provide medical services and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion, or political loyalty.
|Job Title||Grants and program coordinator|
|Location||Erbil – Iraq with possibility traveling|
The Grant Coordinator is responsible for the lead relationship with the donor to comply with grant requirements and manage the relationship between the project team and any potential stakeholder in operation (Finance and logistic) and project implementation. That includes Identifying and completing applications for funding, managing work plans, native and finical reports, and close projects.
Duties and responsibility:
- Design and Implement the project work plan.
- Coordinate with field team to ensure applying the work plan and Keep the relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables
- Coordinate with operation team to ensure compliance with UOSSM policies and donor requirements.
- Preparing all narrative reports after getting inputs from departments.
- Participating in preparing financial reports in coordination with Finance team.
- Review all supporting documents of the project, which includes HR, procurements, and any anther legal documents related to the project.
- Completes forms/proposals
- Participating in Developing the application, proposal, and budget of the project.
- Facilitate coordination events with donors, partners, and any potential stakeholders related to the project.
- Manages the grant extension requests, work plans, reports, etc
- Control the project budget trends and make recommendations for cost control
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification and Work Experience
|Qualification||– BA in Business, administration, or any related field. MA is preferred.|
|Experience||– At least four years experience working in the Humanitarian field.
– Two year working in grants management.
– MS – Office, Advanced in Excel.
– Using Webinar platforms
|Skills||High presentation skills to facilitate workshops, meetings..etc.
High communication skills, especially in virtual events.
Working under unstable humanitarian situation.
Budgeting and reporting skills.
|Languages||Fluency in English and Arabic required.|
- Address Erbil
- How to apply By The Application