The Grant officer is responsible for the lead relationship with the donor to comply with grant requirements and facilitate the relationship between the project team and any potential stakeholder in operation (Finance and logistic) and project implementation. That includes Identifying and completing applications for funding, managing work plans, native and finical reports, and close projects.
Duties and responsibility:
• Implement and follow up a project work plan.
• Coordinate with field team to ensure applying the work plan and Keep the relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables
• Coordinate with operation team to ensure compliance with UOSSM policies and donor requirements.
• Preparing all narrative reports after getting inputs from departments.
• Participating in preparing financial reports in coordination with Finance team.
• Review all supporting documents of the project, which includes HR, procurements, and any anther legal documents related to the project.
• Completes forms/proposals
• Participating in Developing the application, proposal, and budget of the project.
• Facilitate coordination events with donors, partners, and any potential stakeholders related to the project.
• manages the grant extension requests, work plans, reports, etc
• control the project budget trends and make recommendations for cost control
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Follow up and control and quality assurance all contract details with donors.
Qualification – BA in Business, administration, or any related field. MA is preferred.
Experience – At least three years experience working in the Humanitarian field.
– One year working in grants management.
– MS – office, Advanced in Excel.
– Using Webinar platforms
Skills High presentation skills to facilitate workshops, meetings..etc.
High communication skills, especially in virtual events.
Working under unstable humanitarian situation.
Budgeting and reporting skills.
Languages Fluency in English and Arabic required, Kurdish preferred.
- Address Iraq-Erbil-Italian village1
- How to apply على الذين يحملون المؤهلات المطلوبة والراغبين بالتقدم للشاغر ارسال سيرتهم الذاتية الى البريد الالكتروني بالإضافة الى تعبئة النموذج المرفق. [email protected]