Who MEHAD is looking for:
Mehad Erbil Mission in Iraq is looking for a Grants Officer Under the supervision of the Grants Coordinator, the candidate will be responsible for the following job description:
- Implement and follow up a project work plan.
- Coordinate with field team to ensure applying the work plan and Keep the relevant staff informed about upcoming deadlines and deliverables.
- Coordinate with operation team to ensure compliance with UOSSM policies and donor requirements.
- Preparing all narrative reports after getting inputs from departments.
- Participating in preparing financial reports in coordination with Finance team.
- Review all supporting documents of the project, which includes HR, procurements, and any anther
legal documents related to the project.
- Completes forms/proposals.
- Participating in Developing the application, proposal, and budget of the project.
- Facilitate coordination events with donors, partners, and any potential stakeholders related to the project.
- Manages the grant extension requests, work plans, reports, etc..
- control the project budget trends and make recommendations for cost control.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Follow up and control and quality assurance all contract details with donors
– BA in Business, administration, or any related field. MA is preferred.
– At least three years experience working in the Humanitarian field.
– One year working in grants management.
– MS – office, Advanced in Excel.
– Using Webinar platforms.
- High presentation skills to facilitate workshops, meetings..etc.
- High communication skills, especially in virtual events.
- Working under unstable humanitarian situation.
- Budgeting and reporting skills.
Good English (written and spoken) mandatory.
Native Kurdish (written and spoken) mandatory.
Good Arabic (written and spoken) mandatory.
The Candidate shall be a National from KRI.
- How to apply Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualification should submit their CVs to the link below mentioning : Announcement Code: AHR-2023-05 Mehad HR will communicate just with a chosen candidate who achieves work analysis.