Tasks & Responsibilities:
The graphic designer is responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact; the designs are required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications, and corporate identity, i.e. giving organizations a visual ‘brand’.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or any relevant degree.
- 3 years of experience as a Graphic Designer.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Address Iraq, Erbil
- How to apply Interested Applicants, please apply your profile on ([email protected]) titling your email with (Graphic Designer- ERB)