View more 2 months ago
- Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements.
- Creating images and layouts using design software.
- Testing graphics across various media.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with team for copywriting to produce final design.
- Test graphics across various media channels: social media, Website, online ads.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand and as per the guidelines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to continue building skill set with education and training.
Requirements and skills
- Three or more years of experience in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of WordPress and content management systems.
- Photography experience and proficiency with photo-editing software.
- Working knowledge in content creation is a plus.
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
- Address Erbil/World Trade Center Office USD Month
- How to apply Send your CV with mentioning the subject (Graphic Designer) to [email protected]