Cihan Auto-Trading Company is looking for a bright and aspiring Candidate for the following vacancy:
Position: Graphic Designer
Hours: 8 Working Hours- 6 Days per week (Sat-Thu)
Location: Erbil, Kurdistan Region
Duties and responsibilities:
- Create and maintain creatives for marketing materials.
- Coordinate meetings with marketing partners and executive team members.
- Update and gather marketing sales and trends reports.
- Monitor marketing trends and company social media accounts.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and local marketing ideas and tactics with the team.
- Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Support the Marketing Manager in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars.
- Stays informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape, while helping strategize and implement marketing, branding, and advertising plans.
- Manage photo shoot areas, ensuring drop cloths, props and other items are available.
- Process and organize photography requests.
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts.
- Assisting the marketing department in coordinating all of its marketing efforts.
- Completing tasks that help the department reach its marketing goals.
Education, Job Requirements & Skills:
- Proficiency in Kurdish English, and Arabic language (Spoken and Written).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- +3 years experience as a Graphic Designer, marketing coordinator or similar role.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Experience with research using data analytics software.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of design and email software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Interested applicants can submit their most recent CV to email@example.com and the subject line should be written as Graphic Designer- Erbil.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Application deadline: 31/10/2023.
- Address Erbil
- How to apply Interested applicants can submit their most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and the subject line should be written as Graphic Designer- Erbil. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Application deadline: 31/10/2023.