This is a full-time on-site role located in Erbil for a Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer will
be responsible for producing high-quality visual designs used in print- and web-based marketing
materials, including logos, brochures, websites, and social media content. The Graphic Designer
will collaborate with cross-functional teams, follow templates and briefs, and ensure that all
designs meet the company’s standards.
• A bachelor’s degree is an asset!
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign,
Photoshop and Illustrator
• Experience with HTML, CSS, and WordPress
• Demonstrated ability to create innovative designs and meet deadlines in a fast-paced
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work effectively within a team
• Minumum 2 years experience in the same field.
• Ability to research and incorporate current design trends and best practices into designs
• Experience with motion graphics and video editing is a plus
• Kurdish must be fluent, Arabic assist and knowledge of English
- Address Erbil
- Salary Offer Negotiable USD Negotiable Month
- How to apply Please send your Cv to email ( [email protected] ), mentioning Graphic designer on the subject of the email. Note: Must attach portfolio + CV in one email, without portfolio, the CV will not be considered for further steps.
- Job Reference LD03