On behalf of our client, GMAC is looking to hire a local candidate with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact for the position of “Junior Graphic Designer” who is experienced to work with one of the leading advertising agencies in Erbil. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
Contract Duration: Yearly (2 Months Probation) Deadline: 8 March 2020
Salary Range: Negotiable Working Days: 5 days/week
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
Required qualifications, competencies, and experience Qualifications
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- How to apply Interested candidates can send their updated CV (in English) by clicking on Apply Button with the email subject line “Junior Graphic Designer” - Only the emails with the correct subject line will be considered - Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Before Applying, please read the Terms and Conditions below. The GMAC is announcing this vacancy on behalf of a private-sector employer. Therefore, please note that sending your CVs is considered as your consent to the GMAC to share your information with third parties. And the GMAC is not responsible for the requirements.