Please note this role will be based permanently in Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq.
The GSE Supervisor is responsible to carry out the modernisation, on-site service, and periodic maintenance of Passenger boarding bridges (PBBs).
– Perform advanced replacement, set-up, and troubleshooting maintenance assignments involving but not limited to preventive, routine, and emergency maintenance of PBBs and Airport buses.
– Health and Safety responsibilities.
– Maintains, repairs, disassembles, adjusts, and reconditions heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems and components.
– Monitor system operations, diagnose equipment failures, and work with management on repair plans.
– Perform major adjustments to ensure system functionality and reliability pertaining to both electrical and mechanical items.
– Attend requested/required training, demonstrating a willingness to learn.
– Must be flexible with regards to an assigned work schedule; shift assignments are determined based on the needs of the airport and the company.
– Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with Technicians to accomplish assignments and achieve desired maintenance goals.
– Ensure that safety and security procedures are always complied with while conducting assigned responsibilities.
– Must be willing to be work on the maintenance of low floor buses and perform related assignments.
– Responsible for the health and safety duty of care at the workplace.
– Ensure to report any hazards, injuries, ill-health or near miss to your supervisor or employer.
– Cooperate with your employer when they require something to be done for health and safety at the workplace.
Qualifications & Experience
– Bachelor’s degree or Diploma holder in a related field
– 5 -7 years of experience in Maintenance – Mechanical, Hydraulic, Electrical and Electronics.
– Excellent knowledge in Maintenance of Passenger Boarding Bridges, Airport buses, Heavy Duty equipment and other Ground Support Equipment.
– Ability to read and understand complicated blueprints, wiring schematics, control diagrams and other equipment specifications to aid in troubleshooting efforts.
– Knowledge of, and skill in applying, electrical theory, heating and air-conditioning, and electronic and electro-mechanical systems.
– Knowledge of maintenance management systems is desirable.
Salary & Benefits
We offer an attractive salary, commensurate to the local market.