Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About The Role
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial senior executive to lead customer lifecycle management, demand planning for the ride hailing vertical of the super app. Responsible for strategizing, designing & executing key growth initiatives owning acquisition, engagement funnels for the customer-side of the business; steering strategic insights for the key business / commercial leaders. This role will work closely together with the General Managers, Product, Finance, Growth marketeers and Analytics Team.
What you’ll do
- Serve as custodians of demand through effective customer life-cycle management and driving data-led demand strategies and initiatives to boost demand
- Create and manage growth campaigns to acquire / engage customers across all channels viz. monetary/non-monetary campaigns, product solutions and other levers
- Analyze & Optimize the performance of key growth campaigns
- Lead Demand forecasting for markets & proactively drive initiatives that help achieve topline/bottom-line targets
- Demand planning & performance targets: Work on demand planning in collaboration with the DP team + Strategy team and set up the right Input KPIs targets in line with topline/bottom line targets for the markets.
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team, such as the Demand Head, GM, Supply performance lead, to ensure alignment of goals and consistency across all marketing efforts
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience working in internet / ecommerce / telecom / ride hailing industry
- Expertise in intermediate and advanced level SQL (must have), working knowledge of Tableau, Python, R, Spark, Hive
- Expertise in Excel/Spreadsheet based demand forecasting and modelling
- Knowledge of A/B testing, statistical significance and hypothesis testing
- Strong analytical skills, process orientated and a logical thinker with good attention to detail
- A motivated team-player, collaborator with excellence in communication and presentation skills
- Past experience with tools like Braze, Adjust, Mixpanel, Amplitude and similar Customer value management platforms will be helpful
- Preferred: Past experience with handling digital performance marketing
- Passionate about learning new technologies and working on a product of massive scale and impact
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.