|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term|
|Reports To||Security officer|
|Application Closing Date||2021-4-22|
IQJ Scout is looking to hire a Guard on behalf of an international NGO in iraq as per the requirements below:
Under direct supervision of the Administration Officer, the Guard is responsible for overseeing the overall security of the office. Individual accountabilities and work volume will be established through the development of annual Success Objectives, within the framework outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee the security of the office.
• Watch security cameras, especially after hours, for suspicious behavior
• Watch vehicles and persons passing the office and report any suspicious behavior or any matter related to the security.
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
• Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
• Follow the guards’ duty schedule.
• Report to the Administrator of any related security emergency situations, then call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
• Investigate the visitors of the employer, before permitting attendance.
• Watch the vehicles parked outside the office.
• Maintain the guard possessions to ensure everything works properly.
• Keep the confidentiality of the organization.
• Assists in performing minor maintenance tasks, moves equipment and supplies.
• Completes required documentation to meet regulatory standards.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of Primary School leaving certificate with 2+ years of related experience.
• Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
• The ability to provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, or in person.
Language Skills: Arabic and any other language.
- English Proficiency Level Required: Beginner
- Arabic Proficiency Level Required: Native
- Kurdish Proficiency Level Required: Advanced
Other Skills and Qualifications (required):
Competencies required for the job
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
How To Apply
Please send cover letter (1 page maximum) explaining your interest and how your experience meets the qualifications required and a CV.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear back from us within 4 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful
- Address Tuz