All INTERSOS staff are expected to perform their roles and responsibilities according to the INTERSOS charter of values, code of ethics, PSEA and Child Protection policies. The job description is mandatory for all positions within INTERSOS and shall be signed by the staff.
- The guard shall patrol the facility identified above during the time shift and protect the assets and the facility of INTERSOS Community Center in Hatra
- The guard conform to the highest standards of moral and ethical conduct at all times.
- The guard shall be properly trained and/or licensed, in accordance with local law, to perform such a service, otherwise the training will be provided by INTERSOS
- The guard shall be wearing appropriate clothing and identification badges.
- The guards shall have the following shifts: 8 hours during the days identified by the relevant personnel of the Contracting Authority.
- The guard may be given keys to the Center In such case, a written receipt will be issued to the Contractor indicating that the keys have been handed over.
- The guard shall communicate with relevant security personnel on duty during any incident or suspicious action.
- Monitor property entrance and authorize entrance of people
- Secure all exits, doors and windows
- Monitor surveillance cameras and report any suspicious behaviors and happenings
- Respond to alarms and react in a timely manner
- Provide assistance to people in need
In the event of an emergency, the guard shall contact directly the Security Manager
Qualifications and Preferred Skills
- 2 years of experience as a Security Guard or similar role
- Good understanding of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Some experience with report writing
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills
- Trained in First Aid
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High School diploma is required
- Address Jaddah 1 Camp USD Month
- How to apply INTERSOS is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right for everyone to apply to its vacancies without any discrimination. For those interested and who meet the required criteria, please apply below. Kindly note that: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Your resume must be uploaded in PDF format. INTERSOS is reviewing applications on a rolling basis, and we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the mentioned closing date. The preference will be given to qualified candidates from the recruitment area.