MSF Switzerland is looking for Gynaecologists in Nablus Hospital, West Mosul, to Implement gynecological and obstetrician procedures and perform any other prior treatment required, during or immediately after a woman has given birth in order to improve women’s reproductive health and to reduce pregnancy, delivery and neonatology risks.
Key tasks as Gynaecologist include:
- Provide emergency gynaecology/obstetric consultations, surgical intervention (C-section, hysterectomy, etc.)
- Ensure the quality and continuity of care for patients (diagnoses, treatments requiring surgery, etc.)
- Treat patients with compassion, respect and dignity.
- Ensure patients follow up and document their records.
- Supervise, motivate and form a team (improve medical training personnel).
- Contribute to the supervision of the pharmacy operating room and hospital service.
- Contribute to the supervision of the quality of disinfection and sterilization processes.
- Participate in the monitoring and the reporting of gynaecological/obstetrical activities and provide analysis.
- Junior with minimum 2 years experience or Senior Gynaecologist with minimum 5 years’ senior experience
- Management experience
- Training experience
- Fluent in Arabic
- Basic English speaking skills
- Remuneration in accordance to the Incentive grid
- The chance to gain professional development and training within an international organisation
- The opportunity to contribute to our objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and working with those most in need.
- Address Mosul West - Nablus Hospital
- Salary Offer Remuneration in accordance to MSF Incentive grid
- How to apply Please send cover letter & CV, Diploma & DoH Card to [email protected] or hand in your cover letter and CV in the CV box located in Nablus Hospital, West Mosul Please put “Gynaecologist” on the application. Please do not hand in any CVs produced in shops. They will not be considered. Handwritten CVs and cover letters are acceptable. In all CVS you need to clearly state your experience by writing the organisation you have worked, the duration of the employment (which year and how long) and description of the job you performed. We recommend all applicants to write a cover letter containing an introduction of yourself, explaining why you are applying for the position, and explaining why you think you are suitable for the position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.