View more 1 week ago
Overall Objective of the Job
The Service Advisor is responsible for welcoming the customers and promoting a professional and efficient service image, liaising with them to ensure their requirements are met at a fair price and on time, and keep them updated with the details of the maintenance work and billing information.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensures the readiness of all documents related to the vehicle in terms of license and insurance before the examination for the vehicle.
- Informs the customer about the estimated cost and ensures his approval before proceeding with the repair process.
- Ensures all relevant information is clearly and correctly recorded on the Job Card.
- Ensures that old or replaced parts are in the vehicle, clean, and uncluttered.
- Responds to telephone service queries in an informative and professional manner.
- Ensures Reception area is maintained clean and tidy at all times.
- Ensures that instructions on Job cards are clear, concise and informative in order to be easily interpreted by the technician.
- Interprets any relevant warranties and ensure customers are aware of their rights.
- Liaises with Workshop Controller to plan future appointments and ensures optimum shop loading.
- Maintains good knowledge of SAS’s products and services, prices, promotions and any other detail to be informed to customers.
- Maximizes service sales and profitability by using professional sales techniques.
- Records customer requirements and details accurately.
- Records vehicle details and service histories accurately.
- Ensures customer awareness of all products and services available.
- Ensures account customers have sufficient credit to enable all work advised to be carried out as agreed.
- Ensure all cash sales are charged and money collected on completion of work.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/ Auto engineering or a related major.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in any related position.
- How to apply Submit your application to (email@example.com) including the position tile in the subject line.