We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Head Housekeeping Supervisor you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Assign tasks to the Housekeeping Supervisor and Room Attendants and show presence on the ‘floors’
• Check the maintenance of the equipment used by the employees and ensure that it is cleaned and stored correctly
• Ensure the correct and economical use of cleaning agents and their safe storage and that the all day to day maintenance is reported promptly and followed up
• Ensure that all vacuuming, polishing, carpet care, general cleaning is done in a professional manner and according to established schedules
• Responsible for implementing trainings of all team members and ensure they understand the purpose of their role and standards required
• Thorough knowledge of all the products and services provided by Housekeeping
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Housekeeping Department within a hotel. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials. Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring individual with good cross cultures sensitivity and a concern for quality and an eye for details. You demonstrate initiatives at all times and lead and support your subordinates by example and with a hands on approach. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results