- Coordinating and controlling the operation of vehicles
- Ensuring the team of drivers perform properly their duties to ensure an adequate, efficient and safe transport of goods and people
- Supervising the team of drivers and monitoring and evaluating their performance
- Ensuring compliance with all rules, safety regulations and instructions, as well as the maintenance and service of their assigned vehicles which includes preparing and overseeing the drivers’ work schedule.
- Performing daily checks of the vehicle inventory, documentation and first aid kit together with the responsible driver and conducting a driving test for all new drivers. Performing regular drivers’ assessments.
- Reporting any problems with the vehicles (mechanical, accidents…) to the line manager / technical referent as well as preparing monthly reports on services, spare parts, consumption, etc. of each vehicle
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Essential literacy, driving license and basic mechanic skills
- Minimum 2-3 years previous experience as a Head of Drivers
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic are essential
- Essential good knowledge of the area of work
- Address Baghdad
- Salary Offer 1,000,000 IQD-1,250,000 IQD USD 1,000,000 IQD-1,250,000 IQD Month
- How to apply Please send your application in English or Arabic to: Email: email@example.com (please indicate in the subject “Head of Drivers”
- Job Reference Head of Drivers