Heavy Machinery Sales Manager is responsible for setting goals for their team and produce monthly forecasting reports to see how well they’re doing in achieving those targets and budgets based on what’s happening with revenue streams so that everything runs smoothly from month to month.
- Understands products by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting products.
- Consistently meet and exceed sales and PBT goals.
- Develops and implements department market plan based on market conditions, department mission and financial/budget objectives.
- Ensures customers are serviced appropriately to meet their expectations.
- Supports Sales representitaves selling activities.
- Handles customer complaints within area/region guidelines.
- Ensures all transactions are handled properly through the computer operating system.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Ensures all customer orders are accurately prepared and records maintained.
- Manages the merchandising of the branch according to area/region or company guidelines.
- Maintains department inventory levels to maximize sales and inventory turns.
- Conducts physical inventory in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures that the branch warehouse area is organized.
- Ensures safety, loss prevention and security practices are followed by all branch employees according to policy and corrects or reports non-compliance.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Fluency in Arabic, English is an asset.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the dealership’s heavy vehicles.
- Negotiation skills.
- 3-4 years experince with heavy machinery sales.
- Address Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply Interested candidates can apply their resume to: j[email protected]