Tasks & Responsibilities:
Greet and welcome guests on the telephone or in person as soon as they arrive at the office. Answering and referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories and giving instructions. Directs customers to the correct department and notifies the appropriate person that a customer is waiting. To contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various tasks as required.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Languages Skills (Kurdish, Arabic, English).
- Must have excellent Communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Address Iraq- Erbil USD Month
- How to apply Interested Applicants, please apply your profile to (firstname.lastname@example.org) titling your email with (Hospitality Coordinator- Lexus ERB)