- To ensure the cleaning assistants clean all areas of the assigned cleaning area and in accordance with agreed procedures and cleaning schedules.
- To go to all buildings to ensure the cleaning schedules are taking place.
- To monitor the shifts of the cleaning assistants and ensure coverage in case of absences.
- To provide additional cleaning as necessary after major events or weather conditions to ensure that the assigned area is prepared to the required standard for operational purposes.
- To maintain and use all materials and equipment in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- To ensure standards are followed by the assistants in cleaning the toilets and restroom areas.
- To operate cleaning material safely and correctly as necessary.
- To clean and set up rooms and areas as required.
- To operate cleaning material according to health and Safety policy and procedures.
- To ensure all end of shift duties and starting shift are completed according to schedule.
- To return items of furniture, glasses…etc. to their original location.
- To report maintenance faults or issues to the supervisor.
To undertake any duties requested by the supervisor.
- 0-1 Years in Field Work.
- High School or diploma.