•Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
•Manage the recruitment and selection process
•Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
• Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings.
• Being a point of contact for a range of staff and internal stakeholders.
• Update and maintain company policies and procedures.
• Designing job advertisements and publishing on relevant sources.
•Preparing job offers, contracts, and terms of employment for the new staff.
• Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education.
• Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals.
• Handling administrative requests and queries from the General Manager.
• Monitoring employee performance.
• Entering new employees ‘fingerprint and responsible for fingerprint report.
• Responsible for following up on employee leaves.
• Write and edit authorization letters and forms.
• Overseeing employee health and safety procedures.
• Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
• Updating job requirements when needed.
• Contacting applicants’ references.
• Planning meetings and taking detailed minutes.
• Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
•Performing a variety of administrative tasks at the company including general administration, internal and
external correspondence and insuring the provision of efficient personnel administration and office
services for the company.
• Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
• Maintaining employee records and paperwork.
• Representing employer in community and recruiting events.
• Overseeing social events.
• Organizing and managing staff development plans and training programs.
Send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
*Kindly mention HR/Admin assistant in the subject section.
Company website: www.isms-hc.com
- Address Italian City 1 #182
- Salary Offer After the interivew USD After the interivew Month
- How to apply Send your CV to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org *Kindly mention HR/Admin assistant in the subject section.
- Job Reference HR/Admin assistant