Job Title: HR Assistant
Department: Shared Services – Human Resources
Report Line: HR Manager
We serve fresh products from nature to your table. The products which are obtained from nature are being analyzed and processed in different categories and we are packing diligently and we present your taste.
The Human Resource Assistant will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the company’s human resource department.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Maintain proper records of employee attendance and leaves and responsible for the employee leave administration and share an up-to-date leave tracker with line manager
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Draft job advertisements and post jobs locally, screen CVs, arrange appointments for interviews.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Facilitate the new hire orientation schedule to ensure that all new hire documentation is completed and processed and archived in HR files.
- Tracking and following up on employee probation period, send the probation period forms to the line manager and staff on time as per HR policy and employee handbook. Keep signed forms in the staff’s personal file.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department including letter writing internally and externally.
- Assist HR Manager prepare Payroll supporting documents for monthly payroll, ensuring that all staff changes are correctly noted (new hires, terminations, promotions, salary changes, leaves etc)
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, company-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement or departure celebrations.
- During the offboarding of employees, share the exit interview form and making sure the form is collected before the staff’s departure
- Performs other duties related to HR department as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree is (essential) better to in human resources.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- ability to quickly learn time management, human resource practices
- he must speak and write Arabic & Kurdish fluently
- Prior related office experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
How to apply:
Please send your CVs to [email protected] , write down (HR Assistant) in the subject of your email. The deadline to receive CVs is 20th October,2022
- Address Sulaymaniyah USD Month
- How to apply Please send your CVs to [email protected], write down (HR Assistant) in the subject of your email. The deadline to receive CVs is 20th October,2022