We are looking for an HR manager to lead our HR team. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge of all legal requirements in this role.
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling, and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource officers.
HR Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Experience in human resources or related field minimum 5 years.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Address Baghdad USD Month
- How to apply Submit CV and Cover letter by Email to [email protected] including the subject: Ref: 40622-HM Last submission Date on June 15, 2022 please make sure to send your CV in PDF/word format (other formats or links aren't considered) and write the reference (40622-HM)on the subject of your email. Only Short-Listed Applicants Will Be Contacted. Reviewing the application CVs will be on a rolling basis, as such; MRC reserves the right to fill the position before the closing date of the job advertisement.